5 Things Strong Successful Women Do
Posted on March 01 2019
There’s nothing more inspiring than a strong successful woman, but if you study the habits of such women you’ll be able to pick out some key characteristics they all share and we’ve highlighted five of them below.
- They embrace hard work: Celebrities like Beyoncé or Oprah may make it look easy, but they have admitted in many interviews just how hard they’ve worked to get to where they are. A strong woman isn’t afraid to get stuck in to achieve the things she wants.
- They are purpose driven: Diane Von Furstenberg said, “I didn’t know what I wanted to do, but I always knew the woman I wanted to be”. Having a purpose gives you a sense of direction; knowing who you are (or want to be) and what you stand for, will help you avoid falling for everything.
- They help other women: A strong woman doesn’t bring down other women. They advocate growth in themselves and those around them. Their ability to nurture others is inspiring and that contributes to their success.
- They make a difference: One of the ways we measure success in society is through impact. In a world where many are still suffering in one form or another act of kindness are always praised; they teach us to become selfless. Strong women are givers too, they make an impact on society.
- They never give up: One of the most frequent motivational messages is one of never giving up and you hear this preached by many successful women around the world, regardless of their industry. It’s a reminder that even in the midst of challenges if we just hold on and keep pushing towards our goals - we can achieve it. Just watch Lady Gaga’s ‘Shallow’ Oscars speech for an inspirational reminder.